I have not posted in a while and that was because I was shutting down the blog to pursue other interests. But I can’t help myself. I am depressed from the observations I am making as I go through day-to-day life, interact with my fellow man, and receive news from around the world (mainly FoxNews, Russia Today, Al Jazeera).
No links in this post. You will have to do your own due diligence. I read articles daily from a variety of sources (besides those listed above) and have a couple of contacts who feed me articles as well. So with that said, here is my prediction for the coming year to 5 years.
- America is pursuing an isolationist strategy economically. This is fine if we have the ability to sustain ourselves, but I am not certain that is the case and I think it is planned.
- War is coming. Expect to see a break up of the UN to some extent. Maybe it does not dissolve completely, but the top 5 powers will not be talking at the same table once this war kicks off. The EU will break apart as well to include Germany siding with Iran, Russian, Turkey, Syria and China. The best that I can come up with is that the United States will either be in economic crisis and unable to participate; or we will be buried under a nuclear holocaust. This is pure conjecture and I am fuzzy on how this is supposed to play out. The end result will be:
- America as we know it now will exist no longer. Our world dominance militarily will crash seemingly overnight. We are stretched too thin already and we cannot sustain our forces around the world when our economy crashes. This will open us up to invasion by Russia, China, and any other parties who want on board. Imagine our power grids down and communications limited to line of sight. People are in pockets of communities trying to survive and then ‘BAM’, foreign military forces move in and wipe us out. They won’t even bother with urban warfare. Major cities will be destroyed in massive firepower. Submit or be killed.
- Americans hate each other and want to kill each other daily. The only thing that keeps that from happening is our laws and those are not having the same hold as they formerly did. As the hate builds the desire to do something about it is also building. Take away a common moral basis for day to day living and you end up with several tidal waves coming in from different oceans that will all converge and wipe each other out. What is left will be tribal communities trying to live off the land and scavenge resources from what was formally a growing nation. This could lead to the invasion mentioned in point 3 as well.
- People, I cannot say this enough or prepare you mentally for this any other way, we are being prepped to believe in alien life as our Creator and Supreme Authority. When all of the above happens and the world is killing itself (it may happen if nuclear weapons get launched too, the impacts would ‘draw’ their attention back to us?) then expect to have some sort of alien revelation occur by world governments followed by an actual being or group of beings showing themselves to the world as though they are the ‘end all, be all’ to conflict. Anyone opposing belief in these aliens will be tortured and killed.
Those are my current predictions. I hate myself for them. I long for a faith that will sustain me through the road ahead and to be able to deal with whatever happens to my family. I just do not see hope on this side of eternity. It is a cruel, depraved world that we live in and for those who have a moral standard older than last century this world is hostile to that code. The problem is that humanity is losing its ability to empathize and sympathize with each other – on both sides of the fence. There are plenty of Christians that I talk to who are arming themselves and saying things that put ‘us’ against ‘them’. Heck, a Muslim man I talked to from Egypt said the same thing and about a year ago, a lady from Romania! I think that was the point of the gospel though, right? It is not ‘us’ against ‘them’, it is ‘us’ against ‘God’. Paul’s rant in Romans 2 should suffice to back me up on this:
“What then? Are we any better? Not at all! For we have previously charged that both Jews and Gentiles are all under sin, as it is written:
There is no one righteous, not even one. There is no one who understands; the is no one who seeks God. All have turned away; all alike have become useless. There is no one who does what is good, not even one.” Romans 3:9-12
It continues but you can read it for yourself. Alas! There is hope, says Paul:
“What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this dying body? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord!” Romans 7:24
I do not have hope for you. I am doing well to believe in any sort of hope myself. My prayer is that my family doesn’t suffer long and that if we are not going to make it that it isn’t a violent death. But this world is not our home, in its current form at least or so the B-I-B-L-E teaches.
Until someone comes up with a worldview that explains mankind’s parasitic like nature then I am rolling with Christianity. I think the only other option lends itself to wiping out all of humanity in the name of saving humanity. That seems ludicrous.
Check out Daniel 7 when you get a chance too. Feels like the timing is getting close?