I have been reading and discussing a lot of things in the past couple of months, primarily with a guy I work with who is well-versed on the secular side of things in the world. He has recommended different works to read and I have supplemented that with a few documentaries and books of my own.
It is important to note that I do not have a finalized opinion on these matters and that I believe the best investments people can make are towards an intimate relationship with Jehovah as revealed through the life, death, and resurrection of the Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth. If your foundation is anything else and world events do go crazy then you will not be ready to endure the times ahead…if they do happen.
- The Warren Commission Report – (This is the panel of investigators assigned to look into the JFK assassination. Go to your library and read it for yourself.)
- Mark Lane before The Warren Commission (presents a lot of evidence that indicates Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill JFK, primarily centering around the rifle found at the book depository building, but there is more evidence that he presents than just on that topic)
- Thomas E. Ricks, FIASCO: The American MIlitary Adventure in Iraq –(an interesting read regarding the key decision makers and their reasons for going into Iraq from a professional/personal standpoint)
- John Taylor Gatto, Weapons of Mass Instruction, (this book will shock you thoroughly as it gives evidence to support the real reasons behind compulsory schooling, what to do about it, and why it matters)
- Truth and Life, a website by a fundamentalist Christian who has looked at the times and made some prophecies about what is going down. The biggest point to take away is that he believes in early October Greece will step away from the Euro followed by all the other Euro nations, and that the dollar of America will be deflated to the point that it is worthless a couple of weeks after that. Most of his prophecies he made a couple of years ago and he has been tracking world events to show that it is matching what he prophesied. It is intriguing enough to merit a look.)
The Wave (This is in German with English subtitles, a great fictional look at the ability of people, in this case students, to be manipulated into doing things they would not do as an individual)
Animal Farm (Jim Henson was a part of this with his puppetry, it is a movie version of the famous book by George Orwell where animals take control of their farm after being neglected and abused by the human owners for so long, only to find themselves in worse conditions by their new leaders)
Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup (this is worth watching in its entirety and will challenge you; I included another note and link below but the three biggest issues I learned about were the 3 WTC buildings collapsing in demolition style with the fires that went on for months after, the lack of substantial identifying debris from the Flight 93 crash site – see link here, and the location of the plane that crashed into the Pentagon regarding its re-enforcement and personnel count on that day versus other days)
America’s Broken Media, a website that discusses the problems with the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11 and more. But here is a link to a Popular Mechanics story that claims to debunk the major myths surrounding 9/11 conspiracy theories. Some carry more weight than others, but it is worth reading.
Frame 313: The JFK Assassination Theories – (purports 5 theories possible and most of those involve the CIA; the head of The Warren Commission was the former CIA Director that JFK fired…interesting, huh)
Syriana – drone strikes controlling geo-political events; sound familiar?
geo-political is defined by thefreedictionary.com as, “The study of the relationship among politics and geography, demography, and economics, especially with respect to the foreign policy of a nation.”
Shooter – the only piece I really pulled out was a nice quote towards the end by the character Senator Charles F. Meachum: “There are no sides. There’s no Sunnis and Shiites. There’s no Democrats and Republicans. There’s only HAVES and HAVE-NOTS.”
So my summation so far is unclear. Let’s say that the evidence is correct and a very elite group of people are running things that are happening in the world through power, influence, wealth, world governments, etc… What would be the benefit if America’s economy completely collapses? Do they want a one world government and currency that badly (often referred to as the New World Order)?
But it seems so counter productive to dismantle the economies of the world first before trying to put them back together. Wouldn’t their own funds suffer as well? This is where my lack of knowledge regarding economics and the wealth of the wealthiest comes into play.
But, if there is some spiritual component, specifically as it relates to Christian prophecies, then maybe it is going to happen and the plans of man are just going according to those prophecies.
What if the one guy is right and the 7 years of tribulation talked about in the book of Revelation is less than a month away from beginning? He does not believe in the rapture of the church before the tribulation period so if you are a Christian and you do believe you will be whisked off to heaven before the suffering begins, then don’t check out his site because it won’t matter.
Personally, my wife and I will buy a 50 lb bag of rice, some canned vegetables, and a good bit of bottled water to make it for a couple of months if things do get ugly. That would give us enough time to make a plan, move away from the desert to a more temperate place, and let the initial chaos ensue.